Methods of encapsulation
I can prepare your placenta in one of two ways. The following information can help you decide which method is right for you.
- Yields more capsules
- May give bursts of energy
- May retain more nutrients
- Recommend for those that tend to run hot, or with a warm constitution
- Not recommended for those that run cold, or with a cool constitution
- May not give tonifying benefits
- Not recommended for those that tend to be high energy or anxious
- Yields less capsules
- Iron may be more bioavailable
- May lose other nutrients in steaming process
- Not recommended for those that tend to run hot, or with a warm constitution.
- Recommended for those that run cold, or with a cool constitution.
- May be more balancing
Still have questions?
I am happy to answer any questions you have.
AREAS I SERVE
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, including the East Bay, Lamorinda, Tri-Vally and Delta Valley. Cities include Tracy, Stockton, Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley, Antioch, Bay Point, Concord, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda, Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Richmond, and Pinole.
Live outside these cities?
HOSPITALS I SERVE
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Alameda County Medical Center - Highlands, Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Dameron Hospital, Eden Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek, Kaiser – Antioch, Kaiser – Oakland, Kaiser – Walnut Creek, Saint Joseph’s Medical Center of Stockton, San Joaquin General Hospital, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Sutter Delta Medical Center, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, and Valleycare Medical Center.
Looking for someone outside my service area?
Hi, I'm Kathryn
I look forward to serving you.