(These protocols are followed no matter where I prepare; your home, or my workspace.)
- Temperature check of placenta at time of pick up – to ensure proper storage has occurred.
- Storage until processing in a placenta dedicated refrigerator with thermometer – to ensure safe temperatures are maintained.
- Prep space is cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant before and after preparation of your placenta. (Your placenta never actually touches the workspace. It only comes in contact with disinfected, or single use, food-grade equipment.)
- Single use equipment where appropriate.
- Multiple use equipment is cleaned and then soaked in a hospital grade disinfectant. Followed by a rinse with clean water.
- I use personal protective equipment, not only to protect myself but to ensure there is no cross contamination from myself to your placenta. – This includes a hair cap, face mask, goggles, gloves, apron and sleeve covers.
- I only process one placenta at a time.
Ready to book?I am honored to encapsulate your placenta.
I make it super simple. Here is all you have to do:
- Fill out the contract!
- Watch for the automated email with all of your instructions.
- Have your baby!
- Call me to pick up your placenta!
Inquire today and get a free copy of my guide to writing a postpartum plan
AREAS I SERVE
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Mt. diablo region, including the East Bay, Lamorinda, Tri-Vally and Delta Valley. Cities include Tracy, Stockton, Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley, Antioch, Bay Point, Concord, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda, Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Richmond, and Pinole.
Live outside these cities?
HOSPITALS I SERVE
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Alameda County Medical Center - Highlands, Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Dameron Hospital, John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek, Kaiser – Antioch, Kaiser – Oakland, Kaiser – Walnut Creek, Saint Joseph’s of Stockton, San Joaquin General Hospital, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Sutter Delta Medical Center, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, and Valleycare Medical Center.
Looking for someone outside my service area?
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. The services offered are not clinical, pharmaceutical, nor intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease or condition. Families who choose to utilize the services on this page take full responsibility for using them at their own risk.
Copyright 2015-2018 Red Tree Birth Services - Kathryn Webb