Mothods 0f encapsulation
The placenta can be prepared in one of two ways. Read through the differences to help you decide which method is right for you.
- Yields more capsules
- May give bursts of energy
- May retain more nutrients
- Recommend for those that tend to run hot, or with a warm constitution
- Not recommended for those that run cold, or with a cool constitution
- May not give tonifying benefits
- Not recommended for those that tend to be high energy or anxious
- Yields less capsules
- Iron may be more bioavailable
- May lose other nutrients in steaming process
- Not recommended for those that tend to run hot, or with a warm constitution.
- Recommended for those that run cold, or with a cool constitution.
- May be more balancing
Ready to book?
I am honored to encapsulate your placenta.
I make it super simple.
Inquire today and get a free copy of my guide to writing a postpartum plan
AREAS I SERVE
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Mt. diablo region, including the East Bay, Lamorinda, Tri-Vally and Delta Valley. Cities include Tracy, Stockton, Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley, Antioch, Bay Point, Concord, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda, Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Richmond, and Pinole.
Live outside these cities?
HOSPITALS I SERVE
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Alameda County Medical Center - Highlands, Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Dameron Hospital, John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek, Kaiser – Antioch, Kaiser – Oakland, Kaiser – Walnut Creek, Saint Joseph’s of Stockton, San Joaquin General Hospital, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Sutter Delta Medical Center, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, and Valleycare Medical Center.
Looking for someone outside my service area?
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The services offered are not clinical, pharmaceutical, nor intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease or condition. Families who choose to utilize the services on this page take full responsibility for using them at their own risk.
Copyright 2015-2020 Red Tree Placenta - Kathryn Webb